Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve annual fund development goals through targeted prospect, cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Lead planning and execution of annual Absolutely Incredible Kid Day event.
- Manage the research/identification process for major gift prospects including individuals, corporations, and foundations. Lead the successful completion of grants and funding proposals when required.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with in-kind sponsors leading to recurring and significant support for specific campaigns, initiatives, and programs.
- Ensure complete and accurate records pertaining to grants, solicitations and sponsorships through SalesForce.
- Ensure regular and targeted cultivation activities and communications with prospects, donors, partners, and key stakeholders.
- Participate in Heartland’s annual planning process.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports following the Moves Management process.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, business development, marketing, or related field strongly preferred or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of successful fund development experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional verbal communications; including ability to tailor approach to needs of the individual/audience
- Exceptional written communications; including reports preparation, funder proposals, and targeted correspondence
- Ability to listen for content and unstated needs/expectations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to “close the sale”
- Analytical and assessment skills
- Ability to engage and work with diverse individuals and groups
- Limited travel required, including nights and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Commensurate with experience plus competitive benefits package
If you are interested in applying for this position with Camp Fire, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Camp Fire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual preference, disability, condition or any other group protected by law.
CAMP FIRE’S PROMISE
Young people want to shape the world. Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are. In Camp Fire, it begins now. Light the fire within.